Estonia’s 4th Open Farm Day will take place on 22 July 2018. A large number of farms and agricultural producers invite everybody to visit them.
You will be welcome to visit large and small farms, see amazing animals and plants, farm machines and new technologies, taste real country food, participate in excursions, workshops, and many other exciting events. Each farm has its own programme demonstrating its special features.
Come to the countryside and see how Estonian food grows! 🙂
The Open Farm Day is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Rural Affairs, Agricultural Research Centre, and Järva County Open Farms.
* Take your time while visiting a farm
* Take a great mood with you
* Follow the instructions of the hosts
* Keep the time schedule in mind
* Have some cash with you
* If it rains, take rubber boots and raincoats with you
* Leave your pets at home to keep them and farm animals safe
* Be interested and ask questions from hosts
* Enjoy your day! 🙂
Watch the video and get an overview about the 1st Open Farm Day in Estonia at 2015.
Welcome to Estonia! Welcome to our farms on 22nd of July 2018!