Annual Seminar of EUROPEA-Spain Oct 08th 2015
The beautiful city of Granada, in Andalusia, has been the setting of the XXII edition of the Annual Seminar of EUROPEA – Spain.
The Andalusian Institute for Agrarian and Fishing Investigation and Training (IFAPA) has organised the Annual Seminar of EUROPEA – Spain 2015, which has been held in the Agrarian Training Center “Camino del Purchil – Granada”.
During two intensive days, 1, 2 October, teachers and other training staff coming from different Spanish regions have attended conferences and discussed about many interesting topics like:
- Entrepreneurship in the agrarian sector
- The Andalusian Agrarian VET
- Transfer and dissemination activities in Agrarian Sector of “Cajamar” Foundation
- The agriculture of Future
- Projects and innovative activities in Agrarian VET
- Ordinary General Assembly of EUROPEA – Spain
The participants had also the opportunity to visit one of the most stunning worldwide monuments representative of the Arabic art, The Alhambra of Granada.