A total of 84 people from different regions of Spain have participated in this congress, whose working theme was AGRICULTURAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING AND BIOECONOMICS. During three intense days, an interesting programme including conferences, debates and visits has been developed. Among the conferences, the following stand out for their importance:
– Bioeconomy Strategy in Catalonia. Jaume Sió
– Sustainability in Agricultural Schools in Catalonia, Judit Fernández.
– Quality networks in educational centres. José Antonio And’res
– The potential of the bioeconomy in the agri-food sector. Frances Prenafeta
– Practical experiences of bioeconomy in Lleida. Teresa Botargues
– Forestry bioeconomy. Francesc Cano
– New approaches to methodologies to promote resilient landscapes. Nuría Aquilué
– New forest certifications and collaborations with EU networks. Rosa Ricart
– Lessons from the great Solsonès fire and landscape management. Asier Larrañaga
– Multifunctional and naturalistic forestry. Mario Bertrán
– ACTUA and Territori de Masias projects, Marina Vilaseca and Pilar Clotet.
– Vocational training needs in the agri-food sector in Spain. Oriol Homs
– Panel of experiences. Exchange of experiences and projects among the participants.
– Annual General Assembly of EUROPEA – Spain
During the Annual General Assembly, some of the positions of the current Board of Directors were replaced, including the President and the National Coordinator.
– Outgoing President: Joan Salvador Minguet Pla
– Incoming President: Juan Carlos Moraleda Gamarra
– Outgoing National Coordinator: Paco Fernández
– Incoming National Coordinator: Gonzalo Barredo de Valenzuela.
(23rd April 2023, Paco Fernández)