From 16th to 20th of May 2022, the EUROPEA Spring Symposium will be held in the South of France, on the Mediterranean seashore. Central topic: “CIRCULAR ECONOMY, a Challenge for Teaching Sustainable Management in Green VET schools”
- Showing the territory specifications and how we may all learn from it, because:
– Sète embeds agroecology as a regional strength,
– Involved institutions and agroindustry share results,
– “Lycée de la mer Paul Bousquet” presents its good practices.
- Exchanges for ERASMUS partnerships on this topic
- General Assembly of our 25 EUROPEAS national networks
The venue is booked in the Domaine du Lazaret, providing 3 ha of pinewoods, a private and direct access to the beach, natural open spaces, and complete indoor. See: https://www.lazaretsete.com/
The city of Sète is shown on https://www.tourisme-sete.com/
While visiting France, Virginijus Sinkevičius, European Commissaire for Environment, Oceans and Fishing, came to the lycée de la mer of Sète: he met the students and discuss ways to conciliate environmental issues, global climate warmth, stockholding and sea-industries in Mediterranean Sea.
Learn more about the school: facebook.com/lyceedelamer/ and https://www.facebook.com/lyceedelamer/
More information will be given shortly, Save the Date! 📅
Presentation by Sylvie MIMOSA and Madie JOUBERT (France EUROPEA)