France EUROPEA is welcoming you in Sète! Mar 02nd 2022
From 16th to 20th of May 2022, the EUROPEA Spring Symposium will be held in the South of France, on the Mediterranean seashore. Central topic: “CIRCULAR ECONOMY, a Challenge for Teaching Sustainable Management in Green VET schools”
- Showing the territory specifications and how we may all learn from it, because:
– Sète embeds agroecology as a regional strength,
– Involved institutions and agroindustry share results,
– “Lycée de la mer Paul Bousquet” presents its good practices.
- Exchanges for ERASMUS partnerships on this topic
- General Assembly of our 25 EUROPEAS national networks
The venue is booked in the Domaine du Lazaret, providing 3 ha of pinewoods, a private and direct access to the beach, natural open spaces, and complete indoor. See: https://www.lazaretsete.com/
The city of Sète is shown on https://www.tourisme-sete.com/
While visiting France, Virginijus Sinkevičius, European Commissaire for Environment, Oceans and Fishing, came to the lycée de la mer of Sète: he met the students and discuss ways to conciliate environmental issues, global climate warmth, stockholding and sea-industries in Mediterranean Sea.
More information will be given shortly, Save the Date! 📅
Presentation by Sylvie MIMOSA and Madie JOUBERT (France EUROPEA)