News from Denmark
EUROPEA-Denmark had a successful General Assembly on Thursday 6 February. Three members of the board were re-elected and financial report 2019 and a new budget 2020 approved. Chairman of EUROPEA-Denmark will continue (Anders H. Nielsen, email@example.com) and same will national coordinator (Karolina Sikala, firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the annual report you will see that our major achievements in 2019 has been:
In 2019 we have ……
- applied for and received a new ERASMUS + grant (project EUKID 2019-21) with approx. DKK 475,000 for activities.
- reported the previous ERASMUS + project JOERU, with a total of approx. DKK 310,000 spend for activities.
- supported Danish participants at both international half-year meetings. Three in Romania in April and four in Finland in September.
- supported learning trips in Europe for 8 groups with a total of 16 employees with funding from our ERASMUS + projects (JOERU and EUKID)
- supported 8 student internships in Europe with funds from ERASMUS + project JOERU
- supported three teams for student competitions in France, Poland and Estonia
- conducted a well-attended workshop at the annual meeting for green vocational education
- created and disseminated new information material about our activities.
Acknowledgements: many thanks to EUROPEA-Denmark and Anders (DK) 🙂
Photo: Anders and Karolina (DK)