France Feb 19th 2017
France EUROPEA, France EUROPEA
France EUROPEA is a 1901 type association of public and private agricultural institutions and individual that was created in 2000. The association is governed by statutes amended by the Extraordinary General Meeting of 15/12/2010 and updated in 2014.
Headquartered in St Herblain (44) in the EPLEFPA Nantes Terre Atlantique.
The life of the association is structured by internal documents, highlights and an office of 14 to 18 elected volunteers who formalize a collaborative culture established around the projects.
The main aim of France EUROPEAN EA is to develop European exchanges of its members. The objectives of France EUROPEA are listed in its statutes:
1. Promote the development of international cooperation, including European
2. Associate institutions and networks of institutions involved or wishing to become involved in European projects
3. Capitalize and share experiences
4. Promote the development of trans-national training and experimentation
5. Encourage exchanges and internships of students, apprentices, students and trainers and teachers in accordance with the tasks assigned to agricultural education by the Act of 9 July 1999 and the July 12, 2010
6. Collect resources, inform and provide support to institutions
7. Participate in projects of EUROPEA International network
8. participate directly or indirectly in any activity in France or abroad in any form whatsoever may be related to the object of the Association.
9. Make any provision of free service or expensive relative directly or indirectly to the promotion of networks and international cooperation actions
Besides the implementation of these actions, the association is a privileged partner of public authorities and third parties for any regard to matters within its competence.”
CHAVET, COPCHAVET, AGROCUA, ALIVE, ANGIE 2.0, VITEA, MOVEA, QUAMELYA