New platform for green schools in Austria launched! May 07th 2019
Need to find an Austrian training institution in the green sector?
The Austrian Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism has recently launched a new platform called http://www.agrarschulen.at/. It provides an overview of all agricultural schools in Austria, covering all levels from vocational training to university and shows you the exact location of the school.
General information is available in English language regarding:
- Types of training
- E-didactics und digitalisation
- Educational contents
- Practical experience in Austria and abroad
- Teaching and research
You can also find possibilities to filter the results according to level, specialisation and province. This device is available only in German.
The filter for specialization (Fachrichtung) is structured as follows:
- Forestry, forest cultivation
- Food technology and biotechnology, dairy products
- Agriculture and nutrition
- Rural home economics
- Equine Studies
- Agricultural engineering
- Horticulture / Field vegetable farming
- Garden and landscape design
- Viticulture and Oenology
- Pomology and fruit processing
- Biomass and bioenergy / Management of environment and natural resources
- Agricultural pedagogy
- Environmental pedagogy
Moreover, Bachelor and Master thesis papers are easily accessibly since the platform is linked to the library of the University College in Vienna.
In addition, learning tools and documents can be found there as well.