New Project TSCFP !! Oct 07th 2018 by Judit Čović
On the Trail of a Sustainable Community in Food Production
EUROPEA school, CIFEA de Molina de Segura, Murcia, Spain was the venue for the first Transnational Meeting of this new ERASMUS+ KA202 project from 30th September to 4th October.
13 people representing several institutions from Denmark, Italy, Slovenia and Spain have participated in this first meeting in order to agree how to develop this project and prepare a working plan for the next two years.
The main goals of this project that has just started are:
- Encouraging the establishment of sustainable development and thinking
- Focusing on our environment and climate change
- Implementing the project as a goal and complementary tool to develop the understanding of agriculture, forestry and fisheries among the participants
- To promote entrepreneurial learning and entrepreneurship education
- Raising the students’ awareness regarding social inclusion
- To promote students personal and professional development to become active among European citizens
- To encourage foreign language learning and sharing using new technologies
The partners are:
- Asmildkloster Lanbrugsskole. Viborg – Dinamarca (Leader Institution).
- EUROPEA – Spain
- IPSSAR “Paolo Borsellino”. Palermo – Italy
- Escola de Capacitació Agrària d’Amposta – Tarragona – Spain
- IES “Felipe de Borbón”. Ceutí – Murcia – Spain
- Srednja gradbena, geodetska in okoljevarstvena sola – Ljubijana – Eslovenia.
- Vibvorg Municipality – Viborg – Dinamarca
Good luck TSCFP!
By Paco Fernandez, NC of EUROPEA-Espana