ON THE TRAIL OF A SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY IN FOOD PRODUCTION
“Water resources and Organic Nutrient Cycling” was the topic for the 1st learning, teaching and training meeting of the KA202 ERASMUS+ project called “On the Trail of a Sustainable Community in Food Production” held in Asmildkloster Lanbrugsskole in Viborg (DK) from 13th-19th January 2019.
A total of 47 people (31 students and 15 staff members) representing the partner institutions took part. And the partners are:
- Asmildkloster Lanbrugsskole, Viborg, DK, host institution and coordinator
- EUROPEA-Spain, represented by CIFEA de Molina de Segura, Murcia, ES
- IPSSAR “Paolo Borsellino”, Palermo, IT
- Escola de Capacitació Agrària d’Amposta, Tarragona, ES
- IES “Felipe de Borbón”, Ceutí, Murcia, ES
- Srednja Gradbena, Geodetska In Okoljevarstvena Sola, Ljubijana – SI
- Vibvorg Municipalityvk, Viborg, DK
Throughout an intensive week, students and teachers participated in different activities connected with the main topic of the meeting: lectures, presentations, study visits, workshops. It was not only excellent professional collaboration but also great fun!
Take a look at this amazing video and get to know more about the wonderful experiences of the participants!
Read more details: HERE.
Acknowledgements: congrats to the colleagues for a wonderful project and many thanks to Paco 🙂