A team of 4 students and 4 teachers from different agricultural schools from diverse regions of Spain associated with EUROPEA are travelling to Finland to participate in the Team Learning Workshop within the ERASDG project that will take place in Kokemaki from 2nd to 8th October
The venue is in the SASKY Kokemäki school where students and teachers from school of 8 different countries (AT, DK, ES, FI, HU, PO, RO & NL) are going to take part in the programmed activities for this workshop. Among them some of the more remarkable are:
- Team challenge: Carbon-neutral milk production, challenges and circumstances in Finland.
- how to use the carbon neutrality calculator.
- Publishing skills maps (team captains present the strengths of their team members)
- Aquarium discussion (team captains, a couple of teachers and coaches, university representative)
- Oral and written presentations
Apart of these the participant will also enjoy of other ludic and cultural programmed activities, such as:
- Ride / hiking (2 km)
- Sauna with Sasky students as guides, or an alternative program at Kivikievari
- Forest excursion
- Excursion to Pori
- Special local dinner
Text and photos: Paco Fernándes