Vine pruning course in Krems, Austria
Based on the Vitea vine pruning qualification project, the wine school Krems in cooperation with wineries offers a training week from Dec 16 – 20, 2019 (arrival on Sunday 15th, departure on Saturday 21st):
- Mixed international group, strictly limited to 12 participants
- Practical training in classical pruning and soft pruning, aiming at steady yields and minimum of stress for the vine
- Training for instructing and leading teams of vine pruners
- Certification in four competences required for advanced vine pruners
- Excursions and visits during your stay.
Vineyard managers of European wineries can be sure that the owner of the certificate is qualified for efficient and professional pruning as well as instructing teams.
Want to know more about the program, costs and other details? Read more: 2019 Certified Advanced Pruner – E
Please pass this information on to any winery or institution that might be interested, the participants are selected on the first come – first serve principle.
The Wine School in Krems looks forward to training future vine pruners!